Football at Medigames
Among the 25 sports organized on the occasion of the 41th edition of the World Games of Medicine and Health, football has a special place. Each year the football competitions represent more than 30 teams from more than 18 different countries.
The Medigames offer 3 different tournaments
- A 11-a-side Classic tournament (no age limit),
- A 11-a-side Master tournament (+ 40 years),
- A 7-a-side Classic tournament (no age limit).
Find the complete rules in our sports information sheets.
Days of tourmaments
The program of football competitions is organized as follows: each team will play 1 game per day.
- Sunday, July 3: arrival of participants and draws of the various tournaments,
- Monday, July 4: start of the 3 tournaments,
- Tuesday to Saturday: continuation of games,
- Saturday July 9, evening: awards ceremony,
More information: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org