The International Sports Medicine Symposium is open to all participants. It is chaired by Dr. André Monroche and co-chaired by Ms. Liliane Laplaine-Monthéard, founder of the World Medical and Health Games.
The vice-chairman is Professor Xavier Bigard, Medical Director of the International Cycling Union (UCI).
Please click here to discover the Symposium 2023 program.
The Symposium is supported by:
- The International Federation of Sports Medicine
- The French Sports Medicine and Exercise Society
- The Latin and Mediterranean Sports Medicine Group
- Greater Algiers Sports and Medical Association
- Médecins Francophones du Canada Association
Call for papers
Submission date: 15 September 2023.
Presentation: Title – Author(s) – Email – Postal address – 3 keywords – Summary (200 words maximum).
Send to: email@example.com
You can find all the information about the symposium on our website: www.medigames.com
THEMES AND PROGRAM