A breathtaking golf course
In Grimaud, approximately 10 kilometers from Saint Tropez, the Beauvallon Golf Club unfolds its greens and fairways over more than 40 hectares. It offers a diverse, natural, and remarkably well-maintained 18-hole course. Between the sea and hills, you’ll appreciate the stunning panoramic views overlooking the entire Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
Welcome to the 18-hole course of Beauvallon Golf Club
• Fairways lined with oaks,
• Small and very fast greens,
• 2 long par 5s with out-of-bounds on the left side.
Everything is in place to fully express your golf skills and enjoy technically challenging and pleasurable rounds. The Beauvallon Golf Club delights passing golfers as it is a walking course, without the need for a golf cart, while offering a technical challenge in a majestic setting.
As the Golf de Beauvallon does not have a practice course, a warm-up session will be offered before the start of each day at a nearby partner golf course (Golf Up).
A shuttle bus will be available each day of the competition to take golfers from the Hotel Sowell to the Golf de Beauvallon, with a stop at the Golf Up driving range. Golfers are therefore advised to choose Hotel Sowell from our packages here.
On-site bar and restaurant.
Golfing supplement: 320€
This supplement includes :
• Golf de Beauvallon green fees for the training day and the 3 days of competition
• Access to Golf Up for a practice session before the start of the competition (4 days)
• Return transfer Hotel Sowell – Practice Golf Up – Golf de Beauvallon
Don’t hesitate to contact us if needed : firstname.lastname@example.org